JTAG Technologies has a long-standing partnership with Seica Spa, Italy with whom we developed one of the earliest flying-probe and boundary-scan test integrations. JTAG Technologies Symphony Pilot system utilises standard JT 37×7 DataBlaster hardware to allow test and in-system programming applications to be executed and diagnosed on a full range of Seica test platforms.
- Single operator GUI during production runs
- Higher coverage than boundary-scan alone
- Combined test report
- Only one production step
- Simplified or no fixture
- Low to medium volume production
- Boundary-scan testing: infra, interconnections, memory connections, clusters
- Combined testing with probes and boundary-scan
- Flash programming
- PLD Programming
- Four Test Access Ports (TAPs)
- 35MHz TCK maximum clock speed
- USB or Ethernet uuinterface to host controller
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.