JTAG Visualizer is an advanced graphical and layout viewer and data management system for PCB schematics and layouts. Visualizer integrates seamlessly with the JTAG Technologies family of boundary-scan products such as the ProVision application development platform. It accepts PCB data from a variety of CAD, CAM and EDA tools. In design, Visualizer provides DfT (design for test) feedback to the user by enabling a graphical view of fault coverage on their design. In manufacture and test, Visualizer can be used to highlight faulty nets (short circuits, opens, stuck-ats etc.) in both layout and schematics views. Visualizer also supports cross-probing between schematics and layout as well as a layout underside ‘flip’ view mode.
- View and print color-coded fault coverage data early in design cycle
- Most EDA formats from Mentor, Cadence, Altium, Zuken etc., accepted
- CAM formats also accepted for layout data (FabMaster ODB++ etc.)
- Simplifies fault finding in repair and rework
Use Visualizer for schematics to assess the test coverage/impact of boundary-scan early in the design cycle. Add test coverage data from complementary test systems (functional, ICT, flying probe etc.) and view combined assessment through Visualizer. Use Visualizer for layout in production test systems to highlight data from the boundary-scan diagnostics reporter (BSD). Integrate Visualizer into bespoke test executives with the Active-X version also included.
Instantly see in the board lay-out and schematics:
- JTAG access and testability of your design
- Fault coverage of your test programs
- Location of diagnosed faults to speed up repair
- Compatible with all leading EDA tools
- Imports and displays schematics and layout data from most manufacturers, such as Mentor, Cadence, Altium, Zuken, Valor, etc.
- Link to Vizualizer layout or schematic direct from ProVision netlist explorer, fault coverage examiner, boundary-scan diagnostics reporter and more.
- Use Active-X version to add the power of Visualizer to you own bespoke test executive
- Fully customizable display modes for net colors highlights etc.
- Cross-probing between layout and schematics at component and net levels.
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.