JTAG ProVision Platform
While a full ProVision system allows development and execution of integrated JTAG/boundary-scan test and programming software applications, it is possible to use the same familiar user interface in a reduced functionality version within production and manufacturing. ‘ProVision Platform’ is available for test execution only, flash in-system programming (ISP) only, PLD ISP only, or of course any combination of these.
Each ProVision Platform licence includes the capability to import ProVision development archives, execute applications and review test results in the familiar TTR (Truth Table Report) format and, optionally BSD (diagnotics) or Visualizer (graphical viewer). The system also includes the built-in boundary-scan test sequencer, our acclaimed AEX (Application EXecutive) manager, for application sequencing which itself includes if, then, else and goto structures for building more complex test and programming sequences as well as report generation and results storage by serial number.
- Simple to use test and ISP run-time option
- Includes AEX Manager test executive
- Full featured Truth-Table Reporter (TTR) included
- Fully compatible with outputs from JTAG ProVision developer platforms
- Imports PSA Classic sequence files (CD18 onwards)
- Includes full report generation and export capabilites
- Password entry for sequence developer, engineer and operator
- Low-cost entry to boundary-scan in the factory
JTAG ProVision Platform is ideal as a low-cost run-time solution allowing users to open existing ProVision projects or project archives. Using the built-in AEX sequencer test engineers can build-up sequences of boundary-scan test and programming applications. The addition of conditional branching instructions (if, then else, goto etc.) along with user instruction pop-ups means that ProVision Platform can satisfy most test sequencing requirements. ProVision Platform as a networked licence can also provide access to the generation aspects of a full ProVision ‘seat’ effectively providing a second software seat at low cost.
- Open and run existing ProVision projects
- Create and export AEX sequences
- Seamless links to JTAG Visualizer and Boundary-Scan Diagnostics
- Password restricted entry for operators
- System call feature allows control of external instruments or data processing
JTAG Provision currently supports devices of all manufacturers in the below overview. If you have any devices however that are not supported yet simply get in touch and we’ll update our model library.
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.