JT 5705 Mixed-Signal JTAG Tester
The JT 5705 series offer a unique combination of JTAG TAP controller (tester) interfaces plus digital and analog I/O in compact desktop package.
Use the ‘mixed-signal’ features to measure power supplies, clock frequencies or test DACs and ADCs. Add your own capability through use of CoreCommander FPGA our generic bridge/translator system.
The JT 5705/USB version (pictured right) is a desktop model with 2 TAPs and 64 I/O making it ideal for hardware validation or small-scale production test. Maximum TCK speed is 15 MHz and all voltages are fully programmable. The JT5705/FXT is the ‘fixture’ version supplied as a pcb assembly only with optional ‘break-out’ boards available depending on your application.
 => Array
[thumb] => https://www.jtag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/JT-5705_FXT_small_1-150x150.jpg
[full] => https://www.jtag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/JT-5705_FXT_small_1.jpg
[attachment_id] => 2685
 => Array
[thumb] => https://www.jtag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/JT-2702_IG-150x150.jpg
[full] => https://www.jtag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/JT-2702_IG.jpg
[attachment_id] => 2686
- More Images
- Related Products
- High-performance JTAG TAP controller
- Analog and digital I/O channels included
- Link multiple units for higher channel count
- User configurable features via embedded FPGA
- Attractive, compact desktop enclosure
JT 5705/USB – Prototype debug, hardware validation and small-scale production testing medium level PCB complexity. Particularly suited to mixed-signal designs.
JT 5705/USB –
- Two 1149.x compliant Test Access Ports
- TCK up to 15 MHz
- 64 I/O channels
- 8 Analog Input or Output channels (taken from channels 57- 64)
- Generated value has an accuracy of +/- 0.45%
- Measured value has an accuracy of +/- (0.4% + 100mV)
- Frequency measurements, range 0- 200 MHz (channels 33-48)
- Pulse width counter, range 4 – 8192 nS (channel 35 only)
- Frequency generator, range 0 – 62.5 MHz (channel 33 only)
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.