JT 5112 MIOS
Add mixed-signal stimulus and measurement capabilities to your current JTAG test system with the JT5112 MIOS (Mixed-signal IO Scan) module.
Available in an impact-resistant enclosure or as a fixture-embedded version (/FXT) the JT 5112 works with all JT 37xx series of controllers. Measure and source analog values up to 30V on up to eight channels. Digital I/O on up to 64 channels. Also features frequency measurement capability and user programmable functions. Connections are via standard 0.1″ IDC plugs on the front of the unit. JTAG TAP and power connections at the rear.
- Compact 64 channel digital/analog I/O system
- Rugged construction
- Supports high clock (TCK frequencies)
- Reconfigurable FPGA for custom bus functions
- Software set (SCIL) functions
Extends the capability of you JTAG system with digital analog and frequency measurement options. Features reconfigurable (via CoreCommander) FPGA kernel to allow custom functions such as high-speed memory access, flash programming, I2C control, CAN bus etc..
- 64 I/O channels in total
- Digital output range 1.05V – 3.6V
- 8 Analog Input or Output channels (taken from channels 57- 64)
- Analog accuracy ± (0.7% + 24mV)
- Analog range 0.00V-30.00V or -15.00V-15.00V
- Frequency measurements, range 0- 200 MHz (channels 33-48)
- Pulse width counter, range 4 – 8192 nS (channel 35 only)
- Frequency generator, range 0 – 62.5 MHz (channel 33 only)
- JT 5112 – standard benchtop model house in impact-resistant ABS case. Connectivity through 4 x 20-way IDC format 0.1″ connectors (MIOS channels) and 2 x 10-way IDC format 0.1″ connectors (TAP-IN, TAP-OUT). Supplied with wall PSU.
- JT 5112/FXT – fixture-embedded model just 74mm x 59mm in size. Connectivity through 2 x 68 pins ERNI SMCQ 68 M 244839 connectors (MIOS and TAPs)
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.