High speed, high-performance, flexible and portable. The JT37x7/TSI JTAG Boundary-scan controller system features three PC interface standards: USB, Ethernet and Firewire, all housed in a robust desk-top package.
With four test access ports (TAPs) JT 37×7/TSI boundary-scan controllers are targeted at demanding manufacturing test applications, such as fast in-system flash memory programming and vector intensive test applications.
The JT 37×7/TSI DataBlasters offer a programmable TCK of up to 40 MHz TCK and are available in three different memory configurations to suit your specific environment and application. Each unit is supplied with a four TAP port signal conditioning module – the JT 2147 ‘QuadPOD‘ – as standard.
The same high-speed controller technology is also available in PCI/PCIe, PXI/PXIe and 19” Rackmount form factors.
See tabs below for more details.
- High performance portable boundary-scan unit
- Test up to four boundary-scan chains simultaneously
- High-speed device programming
- Robust design for manufacturing environments
- Three serial interfaces: USB (1.1 and 2.0), Ethernet and Firewire.
- Scalable architecture with easy expansion to match application requirements
- Automatic TCK speed matching and programmability for optimum chain performance, up to 40 MHz continuous data rate
- Enhanced Throughput Technology™ (ETT) & gang operation delivers high volume production capability
- Independent control of four TAPs per DataBlaster controller via JT 2147 QuadPOD™ system (included)
- Different QuadPod versions optionally available for maxiumum flexibility.
DataBlaster’s scalable architecture provides three levels of operating performance to match the application requirements:
- JT 3707: Base-level for board testing, CPLD programming and flash programming of small data blocks
- JT 3717: Board testing, CPLD programming, and programming of moderate-size flash memories in manufacturing and debugging
- JT 3727: All applications including board testing and in-system programming of large flash memories and CPLDs in manufacturing and debugging
- Modular function adaptation
- 40 MHz sustained TCK
- Four voltage programmable 1149.x TAPs (1.0V to 3.6V)
- Compatible with JT 2149/MPV-0xx SCIL modules
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.