JT 37×7 DataBlaster USB / Firewire / Ethernet
High speed and performance portable JTAG Boundary-scan controller, containing three interfaces to the test system: USB (1.1 and 2.0 high speed), Ethernet and Firewire
The controllers are targeted at demanding manufacturing test applications, fast in-system flash memory programming and programmable logic configuration. The JT 37×7 is available in different operating levels (memory options) to suit your specific environment and application. Each unit is supplied with a four TAP port signal conditioning module the JT 2147 ‘QuadPOD‘
The JT 37×7 DataBlasters are a family of high speed and performance, up to 40 MHz TCK, boundary-scan controllers. Besides being available as bench-top unit with USB/E-net/FireWire interface, these controllers also come as 19″ rack-mountable instrument with the same three interafces and as plug-in cards in PXI(e)and PCI(e) formats.
See tabs below for more details.
- High performance portable boundary-scan unit
- Test up to four boundary-scan chains simultaneously
- High-speed device programming
- Robust design for manufacturing environments
- Three serial interfaces: USB (1.1 and 2.0), Ethernet and Firewire.
- Scalable architecture with easy expansion to match application requirements
- Automatic TCK speed matching and programmability for optimum chain performance, up to 40 MHz continuous data rate
- Enhanced Throughput Technology™ (ETT) & gang operation delivers high volume production capability
- Independent control of four TAPs per DataBlaster controller via JT 2147 QuadPOD™ system (included)
- Different QuadPod versions optionally available for maxiumum flexibility.
DataBlaster’s scalable architecture provides three levels of operating performance to match the application requirements:
- JT 3707: Base-level for board testing, CPLD programming and flash programming of small data blocks
- JT 3717: Board testing, CPLD programming, and programming of moderate-size flash memories in manufacturing and debugging
- JT 3727: All applications including board testing and in-system programming of large flash memories and CPLDs in manufacturing and debugging
- Modular function adaptation
- 40 MHz sustained TCK
- Four voltage programmable 1149.x TAPs (1.0V to 3.6V)
- Compatible with JT 2149/MPV-0xx SCIL modules
Portable unit featuring USB 2.0, Ethernet and Firewire.
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.