JT 37×7 DataBlaster PCI / PCIe jtag boundary-scan controler
High speed and performance JTAG Boundary-scan PCI PC plug-in controller for PCI bus slot or PCIe PC plug-in controller for PCI Express bus slot.
The controllers are targeted at demanding manufacturing test applications, fast in-system flash memory programming and programmable logic configuration. The JT 37×7 is available in different operating levels (memory options) to suit your specific environment and application. Each unit is supplied with a four TAP port signal conditioning module the JT 2147 ‘QuadPOD‘
The JT 37×7 DataBlasters are a family of high speed and performance, up to 40 MHz TCK, boundary-scan controllers. Besides being available as bench-top unit with USB/E-net/FireWire interface, these controllers also come as 19″ rack-mountable instrument with the same three interafces and as plug-in cards in PXI(e)and PCI(e) formats.
See the form factors, more images and applications tabs below for more details.
- PCI bus slot or PCI express bus slot
- Test up to four boundary-scan chains simultaneously
- High-speed device programming
- Enhanced Throughput Technology™ (ETT) delivers high volume production capability
- Scalable architecture with easy expansion to match application requirements
- Automatic TCK speed matching and programmability for optimum chain performance, up to 40 MHz continuous data rate
- Enhanced Throughput Technology™ (ETT) & gang operation delivers high volume production capability
- Independent control of four TAPs per DataBlaster controller via JT 2147 QuadPOD™ system (included)
- Different QuadPod versions optionally available for maxiumum flexibility.
DataBlaster’s scalable architecture provides three levels of operating performance to match the application requirements:
- JT 3707: Base-level for board testing, CPLD programming and flash programming of small data blocks
- JT 3717: Board testing, CPLD programming, and programming of moderate-size flash memories in manufacturing and debugging
- JT 3727: All applications including board testing and in-system programming of large flash memories and CPLDs in manufacturing and debugging
- Modular function adaptation
- 40 MHz sustained TCK
- Four voltage programmable 1149.x TAPs (1.0V to 3.6V)
- Compatible with JT 2149/MPV-0xx SCIL modules
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.