JT 3705/USB EXPLORER
The JT 3705/USB Explorer is a versatile, USB powered boundary-scan controller interface and features two test access ports (TAPs).
The controller is especially suited for low volume testing and in-system programming of (C)PLDs and small amounts of flash memory.
The two boundary-scan test access ports (TAPs) can be synchronized for test purposes allowing test pattern to be applied between devices on independent chains. Features include a programmable TCK frequency (6 MHz max.) and programmable input and output thresholds.
- Two separate IEEE Std. 1149.x test access ports (TAPs) for versatile operation
- Programmable TCK frequency (to 6MHz) and TAP signal thresholds
- Powered from host PC
- Supplied with standard JTAG pin-out cables and ‘flying lead set’
- JT 3705/USB is aimed at design engineer hardware debug, field service/repair and low volume production applications.
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 formats
- Two fully-compliant 1149.x TAPs
- TCK up to 6 MHz
- Programmable TAP voltage
- 57 mm width x 79 mm depth x 16 mm height
- Weight 49g
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.