JT 3705/USB EXPLORER (two port)
The JT 3705/USB Explorer is a low-cost two port USB powered boundary-scan controller interface specifically suited for low volume testing and in-system programming of (C)PLDs. Explorer supports two fully-compliant boundary-scan test access ports (TAPs) which can be synchronized for test purposes.
Features include 6MHz maximum TCK frequency and adjustable input and output thresholds.
The JT 3705/USB is support by ProVison‘s custom combined instrument feature that allows multiple controllers to act as one.
- Fast test execution
- Wide compatibility
- Lightweight and pocket-sized
- Low priced
This product is available in our JTAG Live Shop.
- Two separate IEEE Std. 1149.x test access ports (TAPs) for versatile operation
- Programmable TCK frequency (to 6MHz) and TAP signal thresholds
- Powered from host PC
- Supplied with standard JTAG pin-out cables and ‘flying lead set’
JT 3705/USB is aimed at design engineer hardware debug, field service/repair and low volume production applications.
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 formats
- Two fully-compliant 1149.x TAPs
- TCK up to 6 MHz
- Programmable TAP voltage
- 57 mm width x 79 mm depth x 16 mm height
- Weight 49g
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.