JT 2702/PCI-Slot DIOS
JT 2702/PCI-Slot is a fixturing solution for the production testing of 32-bit and 64-bit PCI plug-in cards. The JT 2702/PCI-Slot features sacrificial female sockets compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the PCI bus. On the reverse side of the test adapter board, two sockets house regular JT 2122/MPV DIMM DIOS modules that provide the DIOS channels required to test the PCI bus signals.
During 32-bit bus testing 19 ‘spare’ I/O channels are available at an IDC header that can be used for fault detection on other UUT connectors or test points. During 64-bit bus testing a total of 83 spare channels are available.
- Test all connections of the PCI bus (32 and 64) including power and ground
- Allows high-speed TCK (test clock) for optimum performance/throughput.
- Compatible with 3.3v and 5v PCI busses
- Provides test pins for power consumption monitoring
- Spare I/O channels may be used to enhance fault coverage
Applies power to 32-bit and 64-bit PCI bus cards and tests these using boundary-scan methods.
- 2 PCI bus slots for 32/64 bit boards
- 2 JT 2122/MPV DIMM DIOS slots plus 2 power select DIMM slots
- UP to 83 spare I/O channels for testing
- Dimensions 200 x 200 x 40 mm
- Weight 475 g
- Two separate PSU inputs
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.