JT 2702/DDC DIOS adapter
The JT2702 Digital 256 channel JTAG I/O module,
JT2702/DDC (Dual DIMM Carrier) is a DIMM DIOS accessory product. It is typically used in custom test adapters or fixtures where a large number of digital I/O channels are required with a minimum space overhead.
By populating the JT 2702/DDC with one or two of JTAG Technologies DIMM/168 format DIOS units, the user can build either a 128 or 256 channel (digital) I/O system. Since the units can also be serially linked, a channel count in excess of 1000 IOs is easily achieved at a relatively low cost. Access to the channels is via eight standard 40-way 0.1″ IDC connectors.
- Low cost I/O solution
- Up to 256 channels per module
- Daisy-chain modules for higher channel count
- Compact size and high channel-count
- Supports up to 25MHz TCK test clock
- Autodetects installed DIMM DIOS’
- Autodetects additional ‘daisy-chained’ JT 2702/DDCs
- Standard adapter description included in ProVision
For benchtop and in-fixture use in conjunction with JT 2122/MPV, legacy JT 2122/168Fs or JT 2124/F168 DIMM DIOS modules. Provides high density I/O conveniently accessed through standard IDC connectors. Used to increase fault coverage through connectors and/or test-points.
- 2 x DIMM-168 format slots for JTAG Technologies DIMM DIOS
- 8 x 40-Way latched IDC headers each supporting 32 I/O plus 8 signal grounds
- Standard 10-way IDC connectors for TAP-IN and TAP-OUT
- Dimensions 200 x 90 x 30 mm (no DIMMs fitted)
- Weight 175 g (no DIMMs fitted)
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.