JT 2154 ScanBridge
The JT 2154 is an experiment board based on National Semiconductor’s STA111 device, aimed at users looking to utilise addressable bridge/multiplexors within their designs, and thus set-up ‘system level’ JTAG access. The unit can also be used in semi-permanent installations to expand the TAP (Test Access Port) count on JTAG Technologies controllers in order to address highly segmented designs. Built-in support for ScanBridge-type devices within ProVision allows easy set-up of TAP assignments and device addressing.
- Use as 1:3 TAP multiplexor
- Experimental platform for system-level JTAG
- Features industry standard STA111 chip
- Experiment with ScanBridge technology before committing to a design
- Adds additional, addressable TAP ports to any test set-up
- Pin-to pin connections with JTAG Technologies JT 21×7 pods or JT 3705/USB
- Can be powered from the pod or own connection
Use the JT 2154 to multiply the TAPs from any JTAG Technologies boundary-scan controller or use as the basis for ScanBridge/system-level experimentation. Compact design allows for siting inside test interface/fixture.
- Primary TAP in and TAP out connections for stream configurations
- Three secondary-TAPs with LED activity indicators
- Standard JTAG 10-way IDC connectors used
- 64 address options via on board DIP switch
- Dimensions 105L x 65W x 15H mm, weight 45 g
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.