JT 2149 POD TAP
The JT 2149/DAF is a compact, mixed-signal (Digital/Analog/Frequency) measurement module for use in JTAG Technologies’ widely-used JT 2147 (QuadPod) signal conditioning interface. The DAF module has been designed to replace a regular TAP Pod and provides 28 measurement channels plus a clock generator. When connected to a circuit board via edge connector or test fixture/jig test pins, the module enhances standard digital boundary-scan tests by enabling a series of analog and frequency measurements to be made.
- Compact mixed signal measurement module
- Powered and hosted by DataBlaster QuadPod
- Enables direct voltage and frequency measurements on a DataBlaster
- Simplifies test system engineering
Ideal for test systems that require basic functional test measurements (e.g. PSU voltages, clock frequencies etc..). Easy to build into benchtop or rack-mounted functional test systems. Lower cost than traditional instruments. Measurements are supported by ProVision plug-in interactive GUIs and/or JFT (Python) control library.
- Volts DC – 12 channels, range 0-32V
- Frequency – 16 channels, range 10-128 MHz, Resolution 8 digits, Accuracy 100 ppm
- Digital I/O – 16 channels (shared with Frequency) variable 1.0 – 3.6 volts
- Generator – 1 channel, range 0.0596Hz-64 MHz, Resolution 59.6 mHz, Accuracy 100 ppm
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.