The JT 2147/VPC is a variant of the JTAG Technologies QuadPOD signal conditioning interface specifically designed for use within Virginia Panel Corporation’s mass interconnect interface. The unit integrates both the JT 2148 transceiver circuitry, two independent, programmable TAP modules (of type JT 2149) and two TAP modules with I/O (of type JT 2149/MPV) on a single board that interfaces via the VPC QuadraPaddle connectors type G20x or G14x.
- Allows direct connection to JT 37×7/PXI & JT 3717/PXIe
- Ensures high signal integrity right to the point of test
- Simplifies connection and wiring in functional test applications
- Benefits from high degree of RF shielding/noise immunity
- Built-in IO channels for increased test coverage
High quailty, high-reliability functional test systems for mil/aero, telecoms/datacoms and automotive applications.
- Four boundary-scan TAPs (test access ports) rated to 40 MHz
- Enhanced signal integrity for high data rates
- Additional signals for fast flash programming
- Programmable I/O voltages (outputs 1.0V to 3.6V, inputs 0.5V to 1.8V)
- VPC ‘Pull-through’ system compatible
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.