JT 2137 ‘CLASSIC’ POD
The JT 2137 pod remains a popular choice for DataBlaster controller installations that require a compact signal conditioning pod embedded within a test fixture. The JT 2137 features four test access ports which together may be set for 5v or 3.3V TTL thresholds, although additional plug-in adapters are available that allow alternative thresholds to be set on a TAP by TAP basis (contact your local sales office for details). The 20-way 0.1″ IDC TAP headers comply with the standard JTAG Technologies 20-way pin-out and provide the additional flash programming controls Read/Busy and AutoWrite.
- Fully Compatible with JTAG Technologies DataBlasters
- Four Test Access ports using standard JTAG Technologies pin-out
- Available as /13 open-frame variant supplied with SCSI cable splitter
The JT 2137 series is ideal for siting within test fixtures, their compact size allowing the TAP signals to be linked via short wires to the test probes. Operating at a maximum TCK of 25 MHz the unit will satisfy most requirements for testing, flash programming and CPLD/FPGA programming in-system. The JT 2137 also offers a low-cost alternative to JT 2147 QuadPod (in some qualified applications).
- Four independent IEEE std 1149.x test access ports
- SCSI-II (/12 variant) or flat cable (/13 variant) connections to DataBlaster
- 3.3V or 5V programmable with LED indicator
- Dimensions 20 x 67 x 105 mm
- Weight 110 g
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.