JT 2135 TAP Extender
The JT 2135 allows TAP signals to be extended away from the base JT 2137 (classic pod) by up to 1 meter and retain full pod’s frequency specifications. The active circuitry inside the JT 2135 compensates for the TDO signal return time of the longer interface cable. Multiple JT 2135s can be implemented if a longer extension is required.
- Retains signal integrity across dispersed TAP set-ups
- Powered from the base pod (no external PSU required)
- One to one connection from JT 2137 pod
- Compact form factor
Allows TAP signals to be dispersed to separated TAP headers on target UUT or system. Use in ATE systems to preserve signal integrity throughout fixture wiring. Maintains a high TCK for critical application like flash programming
- Extends TAP signal by 1m at full 25MHz operating TCK.
- Measures only 70mm x 45mm x 15 mm
- 20-way IDC header for input and output TAPs
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.