JT 2124/F168 DIOS module
- Compact high channel count unit with group programmable voltage thresholds
- Compatible with JT2702/DDC channel break-out module
- Improves fault coverage via connector and/or test-point access
Use JT2124 DIMMs in conjunction with a JT2702 DIMM carrier to provide low-cost high channel count I/O within custom test fixtures where different voltage logic is needed. For example a generic test system comprising PSUs, JTAG Controller/Pod, DIOS modules, relays etc. can be built-in into a fixture-kit with ‘Bed Of Nails’ test adapters that may be built as ‘personality modules’ for each board type.
- 128 independent I/O channels
- Maximum sustained TCK rate 40 MHz
- I/O input threshold adjustable from 0.0-4.1V, programmable per 16-pin segment
- I/O voltage output high is 1.5-3.6V, programmable per block of 16 pins
- I/Os are configurable with pull-up or pull-down resistors
- Power supply voltage range is 0.9-5.5V
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.