JT 2122/MPV DIOS module
The JT 2122/MPV DIOS (digital I/O scan module) increases the coverage and improves the diagnostic resolution of boundary-scan testing by extending test access to connectors and/or test points. JT 2122/MPV DIOS provides bi-directional parallel-scan access to up to 128 or 133 I/Os in a standard DIMM-168 module.
The TAP signals can be accessed via the ‘fingers’ of the 168 pin module connector or a separate 10-pin connector. A TAP-out can be used to daisy-chain to another DIOS module or to a scan chain on the target board.
- High-channel count DIOS system
- Small, low-profile package is ideal for mounting ‘in-fixture’
- Compatible with JT 2702/DDC break-out board
Use JT2122 DIMMs in conjunction with a JT2702 DIMM carrier to provide low-cost high channel count I/O within custom test fixtures. For example a generic test system comprising PSUs, JTAG Controller/Pod, DIOS modules, relays etc. can be built-in into a fixture-kit with ‘Bed Of Nails’ test adapters that may be built as ‘personality modules’ for each board type.
- 1.8v to 5.0V PSU accepted
- Thresholds set by supply voltage – inputs 5V tolerant
- Set-up in 8 blocks of 16 channels each ‘bypassable’
- 45 MHz maximum TCK tolerant
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.