Symphony AP is the result of teamwork between JTAG Technologies and the engineers from Huntron. The Symphony AP package is a combination of our standard QuadPod plus a JT 37×7/TSI controller, ProVision Platform and BSD diagnostics software. This package lets you combine probe access provided by Huntron’s roving prober and boundary-scan access in one test. ProVision also controls the placement of the probe.
Combining the analog signature analysis (I-V trace) capability of the Huntron system with boundary-scan creates an excellent mixed signal tester platform.
- Use the access probe to stimulate and / or sense an extra node during a boundary-scan test to further optimize coverage
- One GUI (ProVision) to control both instruments
- Board repair failure localization
- Boundary-scan testing: infra, interconnect, memory connections, clusters
- Combined testing of access probe and boundary-scan
- 4 TAPs
- 35Mhz TCK max
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.