Through our close working relationship with the engineers of DigitalTest GmbH in Germany, a dedicated version of our JT 3727 DataBlaster controller has been developed that fits perfectly into the DigitalTest MTS testers. This JT 3727/DPC boundary-scan controller connects the TAP signals via the tester’s fixture/interface directly to your target. In addition an enhanced version of our execution software has been developed that allows synchronised interaction with the pin cards of the MTS tester and its GUI software (CITE32). Digital signals can be driven via boundary-scan and sensed with the I/O pins of the MTS machine or the other way around. Results and diagnostics are presented in the CITE32 GUI.
During the validation of the developed test applications, JTAG ProVision can also control the MTS tester.
- One GUI (CITE32) during production runs
- Higher coverage
- Combined report
- Only one production step
- Validation of the combined tests in the ProVision Test development environment
- Mid – to high volume production
- Boundary-scan testing: infra, interconnections, memory connections, clusters
- Combined testing of ICT and boundary-scan
- Flash programming
- PLD Programming
- 4 TAPs
- 35Mhz TCK max
- TAPs can be isolated from target
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.