Viavi Solutions (Aeroflex)
Together with the engineers of Viavi Solutions we developed an Viavi dedicated version of our QuadPod that fits perfectly in to a 42xx tester. This JT 2147/AGP connects the standard JT 37×7 controller (PCI or TSI) via your fixture to your target. In addition an enhanced version of our execution software has been developed that interacts with the pin cards of the Viavi and its GUI. Digital signals can be driven via boundary-scan and sensed with the I/O pins of the Viavi machine or the other way around. Results and diagnostics are presented in the Viavi environment.
The bundled solution of a JT 37×7, JT 2147/AGP, boundary-scan execution software, diagnostics and an MTL controller code layer is exclusively sold via Viavi. For more information visit the Viavi website.
Integration solutions for the current 5800 series are also available and are based around the PXI version of the DataBlaster JT 37×7/PXI
- One production stop only
- One GUI (Viavi Solutions)
- Combined result and diagnostics report
- Improved fault coverage
- Simplified fixture
- Mid to high volume production
- Boundary-scan testing; infrastructure, interconnections, memory interconnection, cluster testing,
- IEEE1149.6 (LVDS) testing
- Flash programming in case JT 3717 is used
- PLD programming
- Stimulating via 42xx electronics and sensing via Boundary-scan and vice versa
- 4 TAPs
- 35MHz TCK max
- TAP signals can be isolated from target
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.