What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
Generally, we collect your information when you decide to interact with us. This could include purchasing online, when you sign up for our newsletter, when you request information during a tradeshow visit, when you sign up for one of our webinars, or when you use the live chat option. We also look at how customers use our website, so that we can offer the best possible experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, sign up for a webinar, visit jtaglive.com, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Managing your information
We keep your data as long as your account is active or as needed to provide your services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience.
We use third party platforms to manage and deliver customer relationship management (CRM); email marketing campaigns; website analytics, webinars, payments, delivery, returns, refunds. In providing the services, your personal information will, where applicable, be used by the service provider on our behalf.
Our websites include social media features. These are recognizable by their third party logo and may collect your IP address. It may set a cookie to enable the feature to work properly. Social media widgets are hosted by a third party managing your data. Please note that these cookies are controlled by the relevant social media and are subject to their respective privacy policies.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to your account
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com
or you follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
JTAG Technologies BV
5612 AN Eindhoven
Tel. +31 40 2950870
Managing Director: Peter van den Eijnden
The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce
Commercial register No. 17079262
VAT registration number
NL 80 20 35 31 0B 01
Happy to serve you!
We have been able to solve thousands of board test problems by actively engaging with our customers. Once you become a JTAG Technologies customer you are an integral part of our business with free access to our world-wide support network.