JTAG Technologies

We are boundary scan.

We want to do our own board production and testing. What products do we need?

At a minimum, you would need one of the production software packages, PSA for a stand-alone boundary-scan station, one of the Production Integration Packages, PIP for adding boundary-scan to an existing test platform, or one of the Symphony systems if you would like to integrate boundary-scan in an in-circuit tester or a flying probe system.

If you go with PSA or PIP, you would also need a boundary-scan controller. The type of controller would depend on how you would like to connect it to your test system (for example, PCI or USB would be two of your choices) and what type of boundary-scan applications you want to run. The Symphony systems include the hardware.