Want to improve the overall test coverage of your assembled boards? It’s easy. Simply combine your JTAG Technologies boundary-scan tools with your existing automatic test equipment (ATE). We work with any vendor of in-circuit testers (ICT), flying probes (FPT) or functional testers (FT).
ATE integration is completely trouble free and merely involves adapting execution software to operate in the specific ATE environment. In many cases we develop dedicated, customized versions of the boundary-scan controllers or pods. This simplifies mechanical integration and preserves signal integrity.
The level of integration varies according to your needs and could involve:
- A basic combination of application execution and diagnostic modules to allow a single operator GUI
- A fully interlaced solution which drives test signals via boundary-scan and senses them via the native tester’s pin or probe
Order ATE Integration now
- For Agilent, DigitalTest, Spea and Takaya systems (the Symphony products) order from your local sales office
- For Aeroflex, Huntron, Seica and Teradyne, order from the ATE manufacturer
- To download our Jtag benefit brochure, pleace click here
If your ATE system or vendor is not listed above, contact us to discuss your requirements.